|Technical Support for Thule, Yakima, Swagman and Proline Bike racks, ski racks, cargo carriers, kayak and canoe racks.|
|You are here Bike Racks Hitch mount Hitch Help|
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND TRAILER HITCH INFORMATION|
|Product Listing||Details: Below you will find technical support and instructions for the product you selected. For more detailed information please contact us.|
Water Sport Carriers
Hitch Mount Racks
Pickup Truck Racks
Truck Bed Rails
Trunk Deck Racks
Truck Tie Downs
Car Pet Barrier
|Monthly Specials||Trailer Hitch Info:|
- Trailer hitch receivers are mounted to the underside of the
vehicle to the chassis.
- We do not sell or install trailer hitch receivers. We recommend that you have a
professional installer mount a receiver to your vehicle. You can typically have a
trailer hitch installed for under $200.00 depending on the size of the hitch and make.
- Hitch receivers are most commonly offered in 3 sizes:
- Class 1 ( 1-1/2"wide x 3/4" high receiver mount opening)...flat drawbar.
- Class 2 ( 1-1/4"inch square receiver mount opening)....square drawbar.
- Class 3 - 5 ( 2"inch square receiver mount opening)....square drawbar.
- Class 3 receivers are often only available for large SUV's, Pickups and Vans.
| Shop by Manufacturer:
Fulton StowAway 2 Bull Ring GlassScapes
|About Us Directions Email Us Return Policy Shipping & Transit Times Security & Privacy Help|